- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Chronicle your journey of faith with this unique journal.
Interactive questions from the companion book lead to even deeper insights, and
help readers form a permanent record of God's work in their lives.
Charles A. Modrell5 Stars Out Of 5October 7, 2009Charles A. ModrellAfter personally reading this book, I gave it to my mother, who was going through chemo and a time of choices! It was a real encougagement to us both. GOd is always there, and we learn through this book that all we need is the light He gives us to make it through one day at a time. It all comes down to trusting that if we trust HIm, and just hold tight to His hand, He will see us through any trial, to joyful fellowship with Him!
Marilyn EnnsAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 22, 2007Marilyn EnnsAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis devotional has given me new insight into how much God wants to help me through the dark times in my life. This is a very excellent study for our present times when we face uncertain circumstances.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Weekly
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Weekly
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Weekly