Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Am I Enough?: Embracing the Truth About Who You Are - eBook|
By: Grace Elaine Valentine
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2018|
Stock No: WW94850EB
Have you had enough?
Young women today are constantly told they are not enough for this worldnot pretty enough, not smart enough, not exciting enough, not spiritual enough, and just plain not good enough. The barrage is constant. The consequences are real. The damage often feels permanent.
As a young woman herself, Grace Valentine has felt the pressure of trying to survive in a toxic culture, let alone thrive. But shes had enough. With an engaging combination of honesty and humor, Grace uses her story to confront the lies the world tells us every daylies such as:
- You are beautiful because a guy told you so,
- Love must be earned,
- You should forget your past,
- You will never be enough, and more.
Am I Enough? is a line in the sand. Its a declaration that we will never be enough for this world because we were not created for this world. Instead, Grace reminds us that we were created by Someone better for something better. We can choose the One who has chosen usthe One who says: "You are enough for Me, My child. Come as you are."
Grace Valentine is a popular blogger who founded the Enough Movement. Her readers love the fact that she is young, ordinary, and relatablethey say her fresh voice helps them navigate their own faith and life. Graces mission is to help those who have struggled like she has to find their worth in Someone who truly is worth following. Grace graduated from Baylor University in 2018 with a degree in Journalism, and she is currently the Content and Curriculum Coordinator for the student ministry of First Baptist Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues