Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Lift Every Voice
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Yasmin Peace
After what seems like so many years of struggling due to the death of their big brother and their missing in action father; the triplets, Yasmin, York and Yancy finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Mom has a great job, everyone's grades are up, they're all making new friends and have even gotten involved in afterschool activities.
Now their father is back in the picture and it's smooth sailing from there, right? Wrong. Yasmin's father wants to prove that he can bring everyone back together, so he decides to move the family. As a result, the whole house is in an uproar. Though shes grown in her faith and learned quite a bit about hope, joy and love, Yasmin is challenged to continue depending on God to help her remain calm through it all and find peace in the midst of this new storm. Remembering that Hes still there to comfort her, Yasmin sets her heart on trusting God and enjoying true peace.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> African American
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- Student & Teens >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> African American
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Student & Teens >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction