This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Organized like a glossary, this SparkChart covers many of the most-used words in English. Organized alphabetically, the entry word is followed by the part of speech and a brief definition. Perfect for studying or reference! This guide includes three glossy, double-sided pages. Approximately 8.5" x 11". Three hole punched.
The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This six-page chart covers:
- Strategies for learning and remembering new words
- Tips for decoding unfamiliar words
- Strategies for using vocabulary on standardized tests
- Approximately 1,000 English vocabulary words, each with definition and part of speech
- Approximately 100 common word roots and prefixes