- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hodder Education
Publication Date: 2015
Endorsed by WJEC Eduqas.
Equip your students with the skills required to analyse and respond to every poem in the WJEC Eduqas Poetry Anthology.
- Helps students of all abilities to explore each poem with a step-by-step approach to textual analysis that moves gradually from first impressions to detailed explorations
- Develops the skills students need for GCSE and beyond by providing focused activities for each Assessment Objective
- Teaches students how to approach different question types with exam-style questions, examiner advice and prompts throughout the text to emphasise literary comparison
- Offers a quick knowledge check at the end of each chapter with self-assessment criteria for students to map their progress
- Increases students' confidence tackling Component 2 of the specification through a dedicated section on unseen poetry