- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Despite the growth of the charismatic movement and Pentecostal churches, people still have questions-and even troubling concerns-about the person and work of the Holy Spirit. These real questions are the burden of this book, which seeks to sequentially address from throughout Scripture six crucial questions that affect a person's relationship to the Spirit:
- What is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
- How does a person resist him?
- Ought we to pray to the Spirit?
- How do we quench the Spirit?
- How do we grieve the Spirit? and
- How does he fill us?
Each chapter is devoted to one question and challenges readers about their relationship with the Spirit and about Christian living in general. Readers are also given key elements for thinking theologically and implications for their belief and behavior. It's a brief, reader-friendly book full of solid, reassuring answers.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth