Engaging the Doctrine of Creation: Cosmos, Creatures, and the Wise and Good Creator - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2017
Distinguished scholar Matthew Levering examines the doctrine of creation and its contemporary theological implications, critically engaging with classical and modern views in dialogue with Orthodox and Reformed interlocutors, among others. Moving from the Trinity to Christology, Levering takes up a number of themes pertaining to the doctrine of creation and focuses on how creation impacts our understandings of both the immanent and the economic Trinity. He also engages newer trends such as ecological theology.
Matthew Levering (PhD, Boston College) is the James N. and Mary D. Perry Jr. Chair of Theology at Mundelein Seminary, University of Saint Mary of the Lake, in Mundelein, Illinois. He has authored numerous books, including Engaging the Doctrine of Revelation, and Engaging the Doctrine of the Holy Spirit.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Anthropology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Anthropology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Anthropology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Science