Save Energy And Cut Your Bills: Teach Yourself / Digital original - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Teach Yourself
Publication Date: 2010
Save Energy and Cut Your Bills offers you straightforward and achievable strategies for reducing your energy bills and living a more environmentally aware life.
With lots of useful tools to assess your energy and carbon use, it gives practical advice on everything from heating your home to managing teenage consumers.
-Energy-saving actions categorized into 'no cost', 'low cost' and 'investment' actions.
-Detailed installation costs and savings help you to make more effective decisions.
-Topical issues, such as HIPs and smart metering
-Guidance on the most effective ways of generating your own power.
- Suggestions for green driving and being more sustainable in the garden.
-Resource sections for further investigation and assistance.
NOT GOT MUCH TIME?
One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.
Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience.
Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress.
EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Extra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of how to save energy.
FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBER
Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.
Innovative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Crafts & Recreation >> Home Improvement & Design
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance