Add To Cart
Encyclopedia of the Reformed Faith
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Comprehensive in scop, this outstanding book stresses the importance of events, persons, and theological concepts that have made the Reformed tradition significant. The articles provide authoritative summaries and stimulating discussion. Major figures, events, and topics of church history and theology---this comprehensive encyclopedia deals with them for the first time from the reformed perspective. More than two hundred scholars from a variety of denominations contributed concise and reliable articles that focus on reformed accents and distinctives---but aren't narrow or polemical in spirit. Pastors, students, and scholars of all backgrounds will find this to be a valuable resource.
Number of Pages: 448
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1992
|Dimensions: 6 1/2 X 9 1/2 (inches)|
Donald K. McKim is Executive Editor for Westminster John Knox Press. McKim has served as Academic Dean and Professor of Theology at Memphis Theological Seminary and as Professor of Theology at the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary in Iowa. He is the author or editor of over twenty-five books.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Reformed & Presbyterianism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Reference Works
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological References >> Encyclopedia
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological References >> Reference Works
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic