- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Filling the needs of today's women, we offer the next 4 titles in the best-selling Women of Faith series.
These topical guides deal with issues that women wrestle with today, such as friendship, encouragement, managing moods, finding contentment, and how to live out your faith.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
The Study Guide Series will include the following:
- #5 Managing Your Moods - Foreword by Marilyn Meberg
- #6 Cultivating Contentment - Foreword by Luci Swindoll
- #7 Encouraging One Another - Foreword by Nicole Johnson
- #8 A Life of Worship - Foreword by Sheila Walsh
Gerri5 Stars Out Of 5Great StudyAugust 24, 2016GerriQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the first purchase in this Study Series of Women of Faith Bible Studies I have used for our Women's Bible Study. I am thrilled how it is put together as to not be intimidating for those who find some studies to "wordy" and "overwhelming to do. They have kept to keeping to God's Word, to the point, and is very easy to follow. Our ladies are thoroughly enjoying "Encouraging One Another". I'm positive we will be doing more studies in this series. Thank you for keeping these studies alive and well! Blessings!!
Nana5 Stars Out Of 5FaithMarch 26, 2015NanaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 5The book is wonderful, if you have an doubt and changing your life, read the book and go thru the scriptures it refers you to and God will answer.
Budge2 Stars Out Of 5Not as good as I thought it would beMarch 23, 2015BudgeThere are so many bible verses to look up in different parts of the Bible that it was a disruption. Meaning by the time I found the verses, read them and found the meaning they wanted me to find, I was disconnected from the actual topic.
It would be better to have the verses written out. Or maybe I need to spend more time and go through the lesson twice; once to find/write out the verses and once to go through the lesson.
Linda3 Stars Out Of 5not very challengingDecember 10, 2014LindaQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1This study, as all Women of Faith studies are, is sound and accurate. Though it never hurts to go back to basics, our group agreed it is better suited to new or less mature believers.
noname5 Stars Out Of 5Encouraging One Another, A Woman of Faith seriesSeptember 4, 2014nonameQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5When studies of this caliber are offered and other people call to see if there are extra left, you know it is what people are looking for in a personal (or group) study. Highly recommend this for personal or group study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry