Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In these sessions on Mark you will discover insights on experiencing your God-given potential, the link between forgiveness and healing, God's provision, the sufficiency of Jesus Christ, dealing with opposition, facing life's realities, and living an abundant life. Scripture quotations are from the New King James Bible®.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Series: Encounters With God
Encounters With God: MatthewThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)
Encounters with God: Transforming Your Bible StudyHenry T. Blackaby, Norman Blackaby, Melvin BlackabyThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$17.99Save 28% ($5.00)
The Gospel of Mark: The Jesus We're Aching For, Bible Study BookLisa HarperLifeway / 2016 / Trade Paperback$15.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.
Scott2 Stars Out Of 5June 6, 2010ScottI was disappointed with this study. There was not as much depth to the study as I was expecting.
Patsy Bodden4 Stars Out Of 5April 16, 2010Patsy Boddenour study group is just starting this and it looks to be thorough, challenging and interesting. We're looking forward to this study. We've done other studies by Henry Blackaby and loved them.
Tony M2 Stars Out Of 5March 20, 2009Tony MI was disappointed with this study. There was no real explanation or exegesis of the selected verses. The questions were not very stimulating and not very deep at all.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral