Encountering God Through Prayer: Simple Strategies to Develop a Powerful Prayer Life
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Prayer that Enters into Gods Presence
and Releases Breakthrough!
Many people see prayer as a religious practice, not a fulfilling pleasure. For this reason, many breakthroughs stay locked up in Heaven. God longs to answer our prayers; He is simply listening for prayers that agree with His will.
When your prayers come into alignment with Gods plans...
Margie Fleurant teaches people about prayer that enters into Gods presence, accesses the strategies of Heaven, and releases breakthrough. She emphasizes that prayer is not a religious practice, but a divine encounter between you and God!
In Encountering God Through Prayer, youll learn how to:
- Pray from the secret place: draw near to God and discover how breakthrough prayers are born in these intimate encounters
- Stand in your new creation identity: pray with new boldness and faith as you understand your position in Christ
- Rest in the Fathers love: stop striving in prayer and start simply enjoying the Fathers presence
- Practice powerful prayer: learn simple patterns that, when implemented, will help launch you into a more fulfilling prayer life
No matter where your prayer life is today, you can have unlimited access to Gods presence and pray Heavens solutions into your world!
Margie Fleurant is founder and president of The River Ministries. She has been the keynote speaker for many churches, womens and youth conferences, and prayer seminars throughout the United States. Margie graduated from Rhema Bible College in 1977 and is an ordained minister through Covenant Ministries International and an ordained member of Faith Covenant Ministries. Margie and her husband, John, currently reside in New Jersey and have three grown children.
|Email me when this product is available.|