Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Encountering God Bible Study Book|
By: Kelly Minter
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 8.00 X 0.44 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 3 ounces
Stock No: WW730419
Join Kelly Minter in this 7-session Bible study as she unpacks the biblical foundation for these sacred habits along with approachable ways to practice disciplines like prayer, study, worship, rest, simplicity, generosity, celebration, and many more. Instead of being just one more thing on your to-do list, youll find that these habits of faith can actually create more margin in your lifeproviding peace and rest as you walk closer with Jesus.
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Teaching videos, approximately 30 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Explanations of the history and progression of spiritual disciplines from origins to present day along with their biblical roots
- Practical guidance and activities to live out the various spiritual disciplines at home
- Demystify spiritual disciplines and be empowered to practice them as you draw closer to God.
- Understand how spiritual disciplines strengthen the Body of Christ, both in communities and individual lives.
- Reframe your perspective on rest and renewal.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.