Add To Cart
Encountering God Bible Study Book
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
In the Encountering God video Bible study, Kelly Minter examines why spiritual disciplines are essential in our walk with God. This 7-session study unpacks the biblical foundations for spiritual disciplines and offers practical ways to practice prayer, study, worship, generosity, rest, and much more.
The Encountering God Bible Study Book is designed to be used in conjunction with the DVD sessions and includes 7 days of study per session, leader tips, and practical guidance with activities to enhance study and application.
|Title: Encountering God Bible Study Book|
By: Kelly Minter
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 8.00 X 0.44 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 3 ounces
Stock No: WW730419
Kelly MinterLifeway / 2021 / DVDOur Price$99.99Availability: In StockStock No: WW7730424
Kelly MinterLifeway / 2021 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$14.99
Amanda Williams, Ann Voskamp, Ginny Owens, Kelly Minter & 8 MoreDavid C Cook / 2021 / HardcoverOur Price$18.99
Retail Price$24.99Save 24% ($6.00)
Kelly Minter, Regina PintoB&H Books / 2019 / HardcoverOur Price$11.995 out of 5 stars for A Place at the Table: Fresh Recipes for Meaningful Gatherings. View reviews of this product. 26 Reviews
Retail Price$29.99Save 60% ($18.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW941131
Join Kelly Minter in this 7-session Bible study as she unpacks the biblical foundation for these sacred habits along with approachable ways to practice disciplines like prayer, study, worship, rest, simplicity, generosity, celebration, and many more. Instead of being just one more thing on your to-do list, youll find that these habits of faith can actually create more margin in your lifeproviding peace and rest as you walk closer with Jesus.
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Teaching videos, approximately 30 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Explanations of the history and progression of spiritual disciplines from origins to present day along with their biblical roots
- Practical guidance and activities to live out the various spiritual disciplines at home
- Demystify spiritual disciplines and be empowered to practice them as you draw closer to God.
- Understand how spiritual disciplines strengthen the Body of Christ, both in communities and individual lives.
- Reframe your perspective on rest and renewal.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.