- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
What if you could find everything your soul is longing for?
God has a plan to heal the soul's gnawing inner emptiness that is always longing for something more. What drives this futile attempt for fulfillment is the heart's true desire for significance, worth, and valuea desire that can only be met in the person and worship of Jesus Christ.
Join Pastor Pete Wilson in his exploration of the empty promises of the "good life" that includes the seduction of achievement, addiction to approval, idolatry of religion, obsession with money, and more. Learn not only to relinquish these idols, but replace them by turning your focus and worship toward God. It is the only thing that will set you absolutely free from the endless pursuit of everything else.
- Six sessions of interactive study
- Five days of personal, interactive Bible study readings for each session
- Biblically sound teaching and questions for group interaction
For use with the Empty Promises DVD-Based Study (ISBN 9781418550547).
Pete Wilson is the founding and senior pastor of Cross Point Church in Nashville, Tennessee. Pete desires to see churches become radically devoted to Christ, irrevocably committed to one another, and relentlessly dedicated to reaching those outside of Gods family. Pete and his wife, Brandi, have three boys.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides