Add To Cart
- All Products
- Spring Super Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- RoseKidz & Kids Bibles
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
In this eight-session video Bible study, Pete and Geri Scazzero provide you with the necessary practical skills for your spiritual formation journey so that you can grow into an emotionally and spiritually mature follower of Jesus. 8 sessions.
Designed for use with the Emotionally Healthy Relationships Workbook (SKU: 081890, sold separately).
Publication Date: 2017
Church History, Volume Two Video Lectures: From Pre-Reformation to the Present DayJohn D. Woodbridge, Frank A. James IIIZondervan / 2017 / DVD$34.49 Retail:
$49.99Save 31% ($15.50)
Introduction to Biblical Interpretation Video Lectures: A Complete Course for the BeginnerWilliam W. Klein, Craig L. Blomberg, Robert L. Hubbard Jr.Zondervan / 2017 / DVD$27.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 30% ($12.00)
Moral Choices Video Lectures: An Introduction to EthicsScott RaeZondervan / 2016 / DVD$34.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 13% ($5.00)
Why is it that so many people:
- Grow in love for God (supposedly) yet it does not translate into an increased love for others;
- Remain stuck in their ability to resolve conflicts maturely;
- Listen to sermons and read the Bible but remain defensive, judgmental, and unapproachable;
- Make negative assumptions about people without checking them out;
- Do not speak clearly, respectfully, and honestly to others;
- Are poor listeners;
- Fail to model a quality of love significantly different than the world around us?
Jesus taught that 2 great commandments summarize the whole of Scripture "to love the Lord your God with all your heart and to love your neighbor as yourself." For this reason, emotionally healthy spirituality offers not one but two core discipleship Courses: The EHS Course to deeply change your relationship with God, and The EH Relationships Course to deeply change your relationships with others.
Developed over a 20-year period by Pete and Geri Scazzero, The EH Relationships Course addresses this severe disconnect in our spirituality. Skills are necessary if we are to grow into emotionally/spiritually mature adults who love others well. This powerful 8-week Course (workbook sold separately) will equip you with these tools to actually love people in difficult situations and mature into an adult follower of Jesus.
These eight skills, or tools, are:
- Community Temperature Reading (CTR) to become aware of your God-given value and build healthy relationships with others
- Stop Mind Reading & Clarify Expectations to clarify what another person is thinking rather than make assumptions
- Genogram Your Family to become aware of unhealthy patterns in your family of origin that hinder emotional and spiritual growth
- Explore the Iceberg to become aware of your emotions to better discern God's will
- Incarnational Listening to listen at a heart level with empathy, like Christ, to another person
- Climb the Ladder of Integrity to clarify your values by processing your thoughts and feelings and to assert yourself respectfully
- Clean Fighting to resolve conflict maturely and take responsibility for difficult issues
Take this Course. And get ready for God to change you, and your relationships, in life-giving ways far beyond anything you could have imagined!
Designed for use with the Emotionally Healthy Relationships Workbook (sold separately).
Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a large, multiracial church with more than seventy-three countries represented. After serving as senior pastor for twenty-six years, Pete now serves as a teaching pastor/pastor at large. He is the author of two best-selling booksThe Emotionally Healthy Church and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. He is also the author of The EHS Course and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day. Pete and his wife, Geri, are the founders of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a groundbreaking ministry that equips churches in a deep, beneath-the-surface spiritual formation paradigm that integrates emotional health and contemplative spirituality. They have four lovely daughters. For more information, visit emotionallyhealthy.org, or connect with Pete on Twitter @petescazzero.
Geri Scazzero is the cofounder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York, where she serves on staff as a trainer in marriage and spiritual formation. Geri is also a popular conference speaker for church leaders, married couples, and womens groups, both in North America and internationally. She is the author of The Emotionally Healthy Woman and The Emotionally Healthy Woman Workbook/DVD and coauthor of the bestselling Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course and The Emotionally Healthy Skills 2.0 curriculum. Geri, along with her husband, Pete, is the cofounder of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a groundbreaking ministry that equips churches in a deep, beneath-the-surface spiritual formation paradigm that integrates emotional health and contemplative spirituality. Geri lives in New York City and has four lovely daughters. Connect with Geri on Facebook (www.facebook.com/GeriScazzero).