- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1997
When your dreams get derailed, the culprit can usually be found hiding in your emotional life. It is a pattern of attitudes, habits, or relationships that won't allow you to move forward, no matter how much you tell yourself you want to.
Negative felings and unhealthy beliefs may have slowed you down and locked you up for years, getting in the way of your best intentions. You may need help breaking free from:
- Shame-because it locks you into your past
- Procrastination-because you are afraid to try
- Depression-because you have not grieved your sorrows
- Unhealthy Relationships-because they distract you from your unique purpose in life
These restrictive emotional traps needlessly deprive you of intimacy, trust, friendships, good feelings, rest, and peace of mind. By challenging them, and the self-destructive behaviors that may accompany them, you can learn to live life in a totally new way.
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith, which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began "New Life Ministries", producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of more than three million. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides