On the Road to Emmaus: A Travel Guide Through Grief - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Designed as a transformational travel guide for those who are walking the road of grief, Myrlene Hamilton Hess offers the reader wisdom and comfort from the biblical account of the risen Jesus and the grieving disciples on the Emmaus Road. Along with personal stories and observations from the author's own experience, "On the Road to Emmaus" offers a sensitive and helpful guide for those grieving the loss of loved ones. Includes discussion questions for group study.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Judson Press
Publication Date: 2008
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Brenda Daelhousen5 Stars Out Of 5September 25, 2009Brenda DaelhousenThis is an excellent book at any point on a personal journey of loss and grief, or in helping someone else who is mourning. The "Emmaus Road scripture" is a great analogy for the grief journey, and the individual stories and suggestions are full of empathy and compassion. I lost my husband 7 years ago, and currently help to facilitate a widows support group. I also co-lead a GriefShare program at my church. I will definitely recommend this book as an individual read or for group study/support.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Comfort/Sympathy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth