- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2009
Countless mothers of brides and grooms have asked Peggy Post for a wedding planner just for them. Here it is! Whether you're helping a little or a lot, or—like most moms—are serving as combination coach, diplomat, and troubleshooter, this planner is packed with useful ideas, including:
- Planning lists especially for moms
- Questions to ask before hiring wedding professionals
- Times when a mother's tactful advice is most helpful
- A Resources section with worksheets for keeping track of guests, gifts, budget, and more
- An Address Book you'll refer to again and again
Peggy Post will help you navigate finances, guest list, ceremony, and reception details; interact with your daughter's or son's future in-laws; and plan your role (including your outfit!) while making memories to last a lifetime.