- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Mega Fall Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Since 1922, the name Emily Post has represented good manners based on kindness, courtesy, and unselfishness. Today, the third generation of Post authors, Peggy Post and Cindy Post Senning, offers the children of the twenty-first century a comprehensive guide to good manners. This book is full of the simple, practical advice that Emily herself would have offered. Written with kids in mind and full of bold illustrations, emily post's the guide to good manners for kids is a reference guide that children will use and parents can trust. It covers just about every situation a kid will face:
- writing thank-you notes
- attending after-school events
- using the Internet safely
- speaking -- politely -- on cell phones
- participating in weddings
- helping out at home
Emily Post's The Guide to Good Manners for Kids has all the information on etiquette busy children -- and busy parents -- will need as they go about their daily lives.
Cindy Post Senning, Ed.D., codirector of The Emily Post Institute, Inc., developed a training program for etiquette educators and conducts children's etiquette workshops across the U.S. and overseas. Cindy is the coauthor of all the Emily Post children's books, with her sister-in-law, Peggy Post.
Steve Bjorkman has illustrated nearly one hundred picture books, including the New York Times bestseller Dirt on My Shirt by Jeff Foxworthy. He has also sold millions of greeting cards through Recycled Paper Greetings with his brother, Carl. Steve lives with his wife in Irvine, California.
Peggy Post, Emily Post’s great-granddaughter-in-law, is a director of The Emily Post Institute and the author of more than a dozen books. Peggy writes a monthly column in Good Housekeeping and an online wedding etiquette column for the New York Times.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Etiquette & Manners
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Etiquette & Manners
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills