- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
In Psalm 31:14, David writes, "But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, You are my God." David was able say this because he had developed a lifestyle of depending on the Lord in every situationboth the good times and the bad. The same is true for us. When were willing to completely trust our future to God, the relationship we long for with Him deepens, strengthens, and becomes more vibrant.
In Giving God Your Future, you will explore what Scripture has to say about giving everything to God and surrendering to Him. You will examine what the Bible teaches about yielding your will to His and depending solely on His strength. You will discover how you, like Christ, can truly pray, "Not my will, but Yours, be done" (Luke 22:42).
The Women of Faith® Bible Studies provide intriguing insights into topics that are relevant to womens lives today. Each guide includes twelve weeks of study, down-to-earth illustrations, and reflections to help you move the truth from your head to your heart. A leaders guide for use with small groups is also included.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry