- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
"You will only make this journey once. What kind of journey will it be?"
- Use for self-study or shared experience in small groups
- six weeks of lessons
- sidebars offer a scriptural journey through God's word
- questions for starting group discussions
- Insight-filled scripture passages to study
Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author has delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and has ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason for My Hope.
reader3 Stars Out Of 5February 28, 2013readerQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2Good statments, same questions that we all get in a study guide, the info is delivered a bit differently is all
Michele Millet4 Stars Out Of 5September 23, 2010Michele MilletCan be valueable without the accompanying book if you are looking for a study that is relevant and interesting.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources