Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Best-selling author Kathleen Norris provides a unique viewpoint of "what matters most," including:
- Belief Matters: Why does belief matter? To what do we give our hearts? What is the core message of what we believe—creeds or commitment? To what extent is to believe also “to belove”?
- The Bible Matters: The Bible is our collective story. How is that story reflected in our daily lives? What is it about the Bible that always seems to address our present moment?
- Community Matters: In community, individualism and imperfection meet grace and acceptance. What is our part in the Body of Christ?
- Place Matters: In what ways is faith set within the physical space of home, church, land and people?
- We Matter: What it means to remain in God’s image and to counter our selfishness by embracing the world and its needs?
Ideal for adult and young-adult small groups, Christian educators, clergy, chaplains and campus ministries.
Accompanying DVD Not Available at Christianbook.com. Embracing a Life of Meaning Small-Group DVD features five DVD sessions, each with a 10-15 minute video presentation by Kathleen Norris, followed by filmed interaction with a diverse small group of adults.
Number of Pages: 80
Vendor: Morehouse Education Resources
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.80 X 7.10 X 0.30 (inches)|
Embracing the Prophets in Contemporary Culture Study GuideWalter Brueggemann, Tim ScorerMorehouse Education Resources / 2012 / Trade Paperback$9.99
Embracing Forgiveness: Barbara Cawthorne Crafton on What Is and What Isn't - DVDBarbara Cawthorne Crafton, Tim ScorerMorehouse Education Resources / 2014 / DVD$35.96 Retail:
$39.95Save 10% ($3.99)
Embracing an Alternative Orthodoxy: Richard Rohr on the Legacy of St. Francis, Participant WorkbookRichard RohrMorehouse Education Resources / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$10.00Save 20% ($2.01)
Acedia & Me: A Marriage, Monks, and a Writer's LifeKathleen NorrisRiverhead / 2010 / Trade Paperback$14.40 Retail:
$16.00Save 10% ($1.60)