- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
As the latest book in bestselling author Elizabeth George's popular A Woman After God's Own Heart Bible study series (550,000 copies sold!), Embracing God's Grace focuses on Colossians and Philemon, helping readers strengthen their faith by discovering more about God and His principles.
Working through 25 lessons, readers will better understand who Christ is and who they are in Him. They'll be encouraged to embrace His life in all its fullness and...
- put away their sin natures
- develop compassion, kindness, peace, and other fruit of the Spirit
- draw on Paul's dedication and zeal to live fully for Christ
- employ the keys to recognizing and avoiding false teachings
- know and accept the amazing grace and forgiveness God offers
This uplifting and stimulating study helps readers know more about their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and how they can live and share His love, wisdom, and teachings.
Cindy5 Stars Out Of 5Embracing God's GraceJuly 7, 2015CindyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Excellent study
DeeORockton, ILAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 23, 2013DeeORockton, ILAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4We have just started using this as a bible study for church. We have done 2 others by Elizabeth George and were very blessed by our study.
cj7251TEXAS5 Stars Out Of 5A great toolFebruary 23, 2012cj7251TEXASQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible study is good, especially for beginners. The writer is precise and gets the truth.
GatsbyHudsonville MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2011GatsbyHudsonville MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our Bible Study really liked the first two lessons as we just started our new season. I was impressed with the questions and thought Elizabeth Greoge puts into her work. I think this is a winner.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was a very helpful Bible study. You do a lot of work on your own but I think it helps you really learn the material that way.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible