- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
We all go wrong somewhere along the way...
Everyone makes mistakes. We all need forgiveness. We all need to be able to forgive others. And, perhaps even more difficult, we need to learn to forgive ourselves.
The good news is that God offers hope for our burdened state! His grace is unconditional, and he has made a way for us to be not only cleansed but renewed. But forgiveness is something we must in order to receive. All we have to do is ask, and God is ready to forgive us and lead us into abundant life. As we learn to embrace the forgiveness so freely given to us, we will be moved to freely offer forgiveness to those around us.
Are you ready to know about forgiveness and embrace it your own life? Join us as we learn all about God's amazing love, mercy, and forgiveness!
- Twelve weeks of Bible study
- Questions for discussion
- Leader's Guide included for leading your small group study
- Twelve weeks of Bible study for individuals or groups
- A new, special edition installment in this best-selling series
- Leader's Guide included
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Forgiveness
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Forgiveness