Embracing Forgiveness: Barbara Cawthorne Crafton on What It Is and What It Isn't - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Education Resources
Publication Date: 2014
Embracing Forgiveness is a five-session small group church study for adults and young adults incorporating a Participant Workbook and a DVD. This eBook is of the Participant Workbook with the corresponding Small Group DVD available separately. The Participant Workbook is available in this eBook format as well as in print format. In the small group using Embracing Forgiveness, each participant uses his/her own Workbook for study and reflection. Embracing Forgiveness is part of the Embracing Series of small group studies, each led by a popular author, speaker, and teacher. Each program in this series includes a Small Group DVD and a Participant Workbook, each sold separately. Each DVD segment includes a 10-15 minute presentation by the leader, then a 10-15 filmed interaction with a small group of adults, discussing the presentation. In this study, author and teacher Barbara Cawthorne Crafton shares stories and insights on forgiveness, what it is and isnt, why its so badly needed, and how employing simple, concrete practices can integrate forgiveness into our lives. Session titles are: 1. Seventy Times Seven: Really? 2. You Have Heard it Said 3. Chipping Away 4. How to Start 5. Why Forgive?
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides