Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In this eight-week study, award-winning gospel singer, songwriter, and teacher Babbie Mason helps women of all ages and walks of life discover the depth of God's great love and acceptance. She equips women to understand and claim seven biblical promises.
- You are loved unconditionally by God.
- You are beautiful to God.
- You are never alone.
- You have eerything you need in God.
- You have a God-given purpose.
- You can accomplish great things in God's name.
- You are equipped with unique gifts and talents.
This participant book guides women in studying and reflecting on the seven promises. The interactive format includes space for responding to questions and recording personal reflections.
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Embraced by God
Embraced by God Bible Study Leader Kit: Seven Promises for Every WomanBabbie MasonAbingdon Press / 2012 / Other$49.99 Retail:Video
$69.99Save 29% ($20.00)
Embraced by God Bible Study Participant Book: Seven Promises for Every WomanBabbie MasonAbingdon Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:Video
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Embraced By God: Celebrating Who and Whose You AreBabbie MasonAbingdon Press / 2012 / Hardcover$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 44% ($7.00)
1. You are loved unconditionally by God.
2. You are beautiful to God.
3. You are never alone.
4. You have everything you need in God.
5. You have a God-given purpose.
6. You can accomplish great things in Gods name.
7. You are equipped with unique gifts and talents.
A final session explores how believing and living out these promises will deepen and enrich not only a womans personal relationship with God but also her relationships with others. Great for small groups or classes.
The Leader Guide contains 8 session outlines plus leader helps. Each outline includes instructions for viewing a DVD teaching segment and discussing and responding to the promise of the week.