Email me when this product is available.
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Embraced is a beautiful new devotional from Lysa TerKeurst for women at every stage of life's journey! Through these 100 devotions, daily scriptures, and prayer prompts, you'll be reminded daily that God doesn’t pull back from your sharp edges.
Sharing her own struggles and doubts while pointing to the Ultimate Embrace (Jesus opening His arms wide on Calvary so that He could pull us close for eternity), she helps readers understand that because we have been fully embraced by Him, we can spend our lives trusting His ways.
Topics include personal identity, friendship, decluttering, self-worth, parenting, marriage, decision making, and other "sticky statements" from Lysa. Includes a handy topical index.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
Embraced is the beautiful new devotional from Lysa TerKeurst, the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited, The Best Yes, Unglued, and Made to Crave. Embraced features 100 devotions that will resonate with women in all stages of life by giving them a godly perspective on the issues they face each day.
A real embrace indicates an intimate level of closeness. Its not a high five or a casual handshake. The best kind of embrace is when someone we know deeply loves us flings their arms wide open and pulls us in close.
Our hearts were made for this kind of love and security but for many of us, we know more about the pain of heartbreak and fear than the unconditional love for which we were created.In Embraced, Lysa shares her own struggles, doubts, and heartbreaks while pointing to the Ultimate Embrace: God opening His arms wide on Calvary through Jesus so that He could pull us close for all of eternity. Welcoming us into the safety and hope of His grace and His love.
And because we have been fully embraced by Him, we can spend our lives held securely by Him and trust all of His ways.
Through these 100 devotions, daily scriptures, and prayer prompts, readers will be equipped to:
- Begin to find freedom from the struggles that have held them hostage by learning new ways to experience Gods love and more authentic ways to trust Him.
- Surrender their deepest hurts by processing them in a godly way with Lysa, a friend who understands their pain.
- Hear the Lord speak intimately to their heart by learning how to seek His direction.
- Release the tension of wondering, If God is near why does He sometimes feel far away? by spending intentional, guided time with Him each day.
With an exquisite cloth cover, highly designed interior, ribbon marker, and stained page edges, Embraced will be a treasured keepsake for you as well as a meaningful gift for those you love.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Pre-Order >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Pre-Order >> Download