Elsie Yachting with the Raymonds - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
On their way to join the rest of the family on the coast of Rhode Island, Max, Lulu, and Captain Raymond tour West Point, Saratoga, and other points of interest. As their summer stay at the beach concludes, the captain invests a yacht for the family to enjoy. The Dolphin carries the Dinsmores, Travillas, Lelands, and Raymonds up and down the East Coast as they witness naval exercises and explore Boston, Bunker Hill, and other Revolutionary War sites. The final stop on their sojourn by water brings them to Annapolis, Maryland, where Max, like his father before him, enrolls at the Naval Academy.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Original Elsie Dinsmore
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Jodi5 Stars Out Of 5Very GoodApril 21, 2015JodiQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Love this book!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical