Elsie at Nantucket - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Enter the character-building Christ-centered world of Elsie Dinsmore. These 19th-century fictional chronicles of a beautiful young heiress in the post-Civil War South have captivated generations of 10- to 14-year-old readers eager to follow Elsie's life from childhood to motherhood and beyond. The story of the next generation of the Travilla family is continued in Hendrickson Publisher's exclusive reprints of original editions. Each book features a new custom cover illustration.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Original Elsie Dinsmore
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Jodi5 Stars Out Of 5Very GoodApril 21, 2015JodiQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Love this book!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical