Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Since she was young, Elisabeth Elliot had been intrigued by missionaries who gave up so much to tell others about God's love. With a passion to translate the Bible into new languages, she followed God's call to work among tribes in Ecuador, including the Waorani (Auca), who had killed her husband and four others.
For ages 10 and up.
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Ywam Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 X 0.5 (inches)
Series: Christian Heroes Then & Now
A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy CarmichaelElisabeth ElliotBaker Books / 2005 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$21.99Save 32% ($7.00)
Homeschool Specialists' Review▼▲
There are hidden treasures in these books about our Christian ancestors. They tell tales that build our faith by revealing God at work in the lives of people who placed their trust in him! They are testimonies to how God will work through both ordinary and extraordinary people alike. They celebrate the type of courageous, dedicated, and godly heroes we want our children to admire.
Little pieces of the stories bring back the fondest memories of our homeschool days. I found these books personally faith-building, and I know they have helped shape my children's faith as well. Approx. 200 pages each, softcovers from YWAM.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Church History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Missions
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Biography
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.