Add To Cart
Add To Cart
In this six-week study grounded in 1 and 2 Kings, you will examine the life of the prophet Elijah, an ordinary man who did extraordinary things for God in the midst of the highs and lows of life. Learn some of the spiritual stamina secrets that helped him hold on and persevere in faith, including practical habits related to:
- prayer 2. choices 3. soul care 4. surrender 5. mentoring 6. legacy
The Elijah Leader Guide, to be used along with the study's workbook and DVD, contains six session plan outlines, complete with discussion points and questions, activities, prayers; plus leader helps for facilitating a group.
|Title: Elijah: Spiritual Stamina in Every Season - Women's Bible Study, Leader Guide|
By: Melissa Spoelstra
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2018|
Weight: 4 ounces
Stock No: WW838934
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Leader's Guides
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.