Elijah, Men Of Character Series
BROWSE for Bible Study Guides
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Men of Character series highlights the lives of men in the Bible and demonstrates that we can still learn from their relationships-both with God and man. Each of these Bible characters faced trials, frustration and failure, yet they were inspired by God to acheive great goals. In a world where Christian role models seem increasingly rare, this series reminds us that some of the most worthy examples of godly character are still the biblical figures who brought power, wisdom and inspiration to God's people throughtout the ages. Principles flow from their lives that will guide us through the maze of challenges we face in today's world and can help us emerge victoriously.
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Series: Men of Character
One in a series of twelve books by Gene Getz examining role models of the Old and New Testaments in situations relevant to modern times.
Dr. Gene Getz is the host of "Renewal Radio" heard on stations across the U.S. as well as online worldwide. A church-planting pastor in the Dallas Metroplex since 1972, he is also president of the Center for Church Renewal, pastor emeritus of Chase Oaks Church (formerly Fellowship Bible Church North) in Plano, Texas, and an adjunct professor at Dallas Theological Seminary.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Marlene Witter5 Stars Out Of 5August 24, 2001Marlene WitterA superb study on the life of Elijah, with lots of practical, down to earth application. One of the best in the series!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships