series offers Bible-based, life-related studies for small groups, Sunday School classes, or personal discoveries. Each 7-week study is written by qualified and thought-provoking Christian thinkers to promote community and growth in Christ.
There are certain subjects that many people choose to ignore, or at the very least, refuse to talk about. Elephants in the Church
examines topics often avoided, especially by those inside the Church focuses discussion on difficult questions such as:
Elephants in the Church
- How do we create an open atmosphere for conversation within the church?
- Is there anything wrong with having material possessions?
- Does prejudice exist in the church?
- What is the Christian view of sexual sin?
- How do we help victims of abuse?
- Do Christians have acceptable addictions?
- Does God favor one political party over another?
is for anyone who is not afraid to tackle the hard questions and go deeper in their walk with Christ.
The DIALOG SERIES offers topical and Biblical small group studies that generate meaningful conversation. Each 7-week study explores a subject significant to the Church and to the story of God. Dialog creates community. So let’s talk.Topics in this 7-week study include:Session 1: Creating an Atmosphere of Openness (Hospitality)Session 2: When is Enough Enough? (Materialism)Session 3: Weighing Facts with Our Thumb on the Scales (Prejudice)Session 4: Saints and Sex (A Christian Perspective on Sexual Sin)Session 5: Behind Closed Doors (Abuse)Session 6: Don’t Get Hooked! (Addiction)Session 7: Is God a Democrat or Republican? (Politics)