Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Electricity & Magnetism
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Build series and parallel circuits to light up a light bulb.
- Experiment with push buttons and on-off switches.
- Assemble circuits that include a spinning motor, two switches, and up to three light bulbs.
- Conduct tests to see which materials are magnetic.
- Learn about the force of magnetism and magnetic poles.
- Magnetize a metal.
- Use iron fillings to make invisible magnetic fields visible.
- Investigate magnetic force and direction with a magnetic pendulum device.
- Learn how a compass works and about Earth's magnetic fields.
- Conduct a series of experiments with a sturdy electromagnet.
- Finally, put everything you have learned to good use by constructing a loudspeaker, an electromagnetic relay switch, and a Morse code telegraph key.
The components are specially designed to make learning fun and accessible. The electrical blocks fit together with simple plug and- socket connectors. Because the blocks are brightly colored and have unique shapes, it is easy to follow the assembly diagrams to construct functional devices.
The 64-page, full-color experiment manual guides you through experiments with easy-to-follow diagrams. Ages 8 & up. 60 Experiments.
Vendor: Thames & Kosmos
Kids First Chemistry SetThames & Kosmos / Other$40.40 Retail:
$44.95Save 10% ($4.55)Availability: In StockStock No: WW122363Video
Candy ChemistryThames & Kosmos / Other$33.20 Retail:
$36.95Save 10% ($3.75)
Remote-Control MachinesThames & Kosmos / Other$76.40 Retail:Video
$84.95Save 10% ($8.55)