Egghead's Guide to Geometry - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
egghead's Guide to Geometry will help students improve their understanding of the fundamental concepts of geometry. With the help of Peterson's new character, egghead, students can strengthen their math skills with narrative cartoons and graphics. Along the way there are plenty of study tips and exercises, making this the perfect guide for students struggling to improve their knowledge of geometry for standardized tests.
- egghead's strategies and advice for improving geometry skills
- Foundational geometry for students who need basic and remedial instruction
- Dozens of sample exercises and solutions with loads of geometric figures and illustrations
- Easy-to-read lessons with fun graphics that provide essential information and skills to help those students who learn visually
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲