- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Live at peace with her? Are you kidding? Relationships can be tough; especially the ones with other women. In Shelley Hendrix's Why Can't We Just Get Along?, you'll find six biblical principles that will give you a new way to view those difficult relationships and discover that you really can "be at peace with everyone!" At the end of each chapter is a "Personal Response" section where you can reflect on your own personal situation and offer a prayer to God.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
Every woman suffers from relationships that seem broken and past the point of salvaging. Why Can't We All Just Get Along? provides a warm, friendly, and candid resource for women to look honestly at relationship issues and take control of their own lives regardless of the choices others make. Author and speaker Shelley Hendrix unpacks six biblical principles that will enable readers to be at peace with everyone.
With practical, easy-to-understand tools, Shelly helps women
- find peace in their lives and friendships
- discover new motivation to restore and repair hurting relationships
- create closer connections by accepting and appreciating differences in others
- become empowered to serve each other in love
Complete with discussion questions, real-life illustrations, teaching from Scripture, and expert advice from psychologists and therapists, Why Can't We All Just Get Along? is an invaluable resource for women everywhere, showing them how to find peace in places they never thought they could.
cdicus3New Market, MDAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This book is good for all readers.May 31, 2013cdicus3New Market, MDAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a great value for all to read. If you have difficult people in your life, and most do, you need to read this book. Also apply what you read though biblical principles.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues