Effective Generational Ministry: Biblical and Practical Insights for Transforming Church Communities - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2016
Understanding generational differences is a key to effective ministry in a multigenerational church. This book offers students and practitioners cutting-edge research and biblical analysis of three generations--Boomers, GenXers, and Millennials--so churches can minister more effectively within and across generational lines. The authors, one an expert on generational differences and the other a respected New Testament scholar, represent different generations and areas of expertise. The book explores key characteristics of each generation, provides biblical-theological analysis of generational attributes, and offers specific suggestions for ministry.
Elisabeth A. Nesbit Sbanotto (PhD, University of Arkansas) is assistant professor of counseling at Denver Seminary in Littleton, Colorado, and author of Generational Affiliation as a Component of Culture. Craig L. Blomberg (PhD, University of Aberdeen), the author of numerous books, is distinguished professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership