- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hodder Education
Publication Date: 2016
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Endorsed for the Edexcel A-level specification from 2016.
Develop all four language skills with a single textbook that has clear progression from GCSE and throughout the new A level.
- Clear progression through four stages of learning: transition, AS, A-level and extension
- Develops language skills through reading, listening, speaking and writing tasks, plus translation and research practice
- Exposes students to authentic topical stimulus and film and literature tasters for every work
- Equips students with the tools they need to succeed with learning strategies throughout
- Prepares students for the assessment with advice on the new individual research project and essay-writing
- Builds grammar skills with exercises throughout and a detailed grammar reference section
Audio resources to accompany the Student Book can be purchased in several ways:
1) as part of the Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning resource
2) downloaded separately
3) as part of the Student eTextbook. The Audio Resources and Teaching and Learning Resources are not part of the approval process.