- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hodder Education
Publication Date: 2016
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Endorsed for the Edexcel A-level specification from 2016.
Develop all four language skills with a single textbook that has clear progression from GCSE and throughout the new A level.
- Clear progression through four stages of learning: transition, AS, A-level and extension
- Develops language skills through reading, listening, speaking and writing tasks, plus translation and research practice
- Exposes students to authentic topical stimulus and film and literature tasters for every work
- Equips students with the tools they need to succeed with learning strategies throughout
- Prepares students for the assessment with advice on the new individual research project and essay-writing
- Builds grammar skills with exercises throughout and a detailed grammar reference section
Audio resources to accompany the Student Book must be purchased separately through your institution. They can be purchased in several ways: 1) as part of the Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning resource; 2) as a separate audio download; 3) as part of the Student eTextbook.
The Audio resources are not part of the Edexcel endorsement process.