- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
What does the good news of Jesus mean for economics? It's easy to become so focused on the gospel's spiritual significance that we forget it has physical, real-world implications. Tom Nelson in The Economics of Neighborly Love combines biblical study, economic theory, and practical advice to give congregations and leaders a more complex and nuanced understanding of poverty—and what to do about it. Nelson presents a vision for church ministry that works toward the flourishing of the local community, starting with its poorest and most marginalized members.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
|Publication Date: 2017|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship