Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: AQA Economics Student Guide 2: The national economy in a global context / Digital original - eBook|
By: Ray Powell, James Powell
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Philip Allan
|Publication Date: 2016|
Stock No: WW84201EB
Exam Board: AQA
Written by experienced authors Ray and James Powell, this Student Guide for Economics focuses on the key topics of economic performance and macroeconomic policy in a global context.
The first section, Content Guidance, summarises content needed for the exams, with knowledge-check questions throughout. The second section, Questions and Answers, provides samples of different questions and student answers with examples of how many marks are available for each question. Students can:
- Identify key content for the exams with our concise summary of topics
- Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions and Answers section
- Test their knowledge with rapid-fire questions and answers
- Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
- Reinforce their learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.