- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Echoes of Reality speaks not so much to the beauty of nature as the agony of the soul. Behind the luscious rose, there's the prickly thorns of reality, like the wisdom revealed in these parabolic poems. Within are poems that tell a story, metaphoric poems, villanelles, and free verse, and a couple of prose poems. Several pieces of W. Cornelson's artwork is included as well.
1 Corinthians 10:13 NKJV: No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
We all go through similar trials. This is part of the message I want to convey.
Her poems evoke emotions and images. Wonderful.
S. U. Swopes, Administrative, Los Angeles Community College District.
evokes the reader to reflect on their own soul struggles a thoughtful and compelling collection of written art.
Mrs. Tammy Hendricks, MHR, Published Award Winning Artist.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational