or checkout with
Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs - eBook|
By: George Athas
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperChristian Resources
Publication Date: 2020
Series: Story of God Bible Commentary
Stock No: WW102209EB
A new commentary for today's world, The Story of God Bible Commentary explains and illuminates each passage of Scripture in light of the Bible's grand story. Its story-centric approach is ideal for pastors, students, Sunday school teachers, and laypeople alike.
Three easy-to-use sections designed to help readers live out God's story:
- LISTEN to the Story: Includes complete NIV text with references to other texts at work in each passage, encouraging the reader to hear it within the Bible's grand story
- EXPLAIN the Story: Explores and illuminates each text as embedded in its canonical and historical setting
- LIVE the Story: Reflects on how each text can be lived today and includes contemporary stories and illustrations to aid preachers, teachers, and students
Praise for SGBC:
"Opens up the biblical story in ways that move us to act." - Darrell L. Bock
"It makes the text sing and helps us hear the story afresh." - John Ortberg
"This commentary breaks new ground." - Craig L. Blomberg
Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. He is on the advisory council of the BioLogos Foundation, and is the Old Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and general editor for the Story of God Bible Commentary Old Testament, and has authored many articles and books on the Psalms and other Old Testament books.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Poetic/Wisdom Literature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.