- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: LifeChange Bible Studies
The book of Ecclesiastes will teach you how to live in an unjust world dedicated to the pursuit of wealth, pleasure, and power. Youll see that trying to find satisfaction through pleasure, work, or intellect is fruitlessbut that life with God at the center is fulfilling. By examining the texts meanings and interpretations, you will discover that Ecclesiastes points us toward Jesus, the ultimate answer to the emptiness we all experience.
Includes study aids and questions for group discussion or personal study. 8 lessons.
About the Author/Contributor▼▲
The Navigators is an interdenominational, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people "know Christ and make Him known." Navigators have invested their lives in people for more than 75 years, coming alongside to study the Bible, develop a deepening prayer life, and memorize and apply Scripture. The ultimate goal is to equip Christ followers to fulfill 2 Timothy 2: 2 - to teach what they have learned to others. Today, tens of thousands worldwide are growing in Jesus Christ through the various ministries of The Navigators. Internationally more than 4,600 staff of 70 nationalities serve in over 100 countries.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible