Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Meals and memories from Princess Diana's personal chef.
All families have their favorite foods?including the House of Windsor. Darren McGrady, personal chef to Princess Diana and chef to the royal family for fifteen years, has collected more than 100 recipes in Eating Royally and behind-the-scenes stories that offer insight into the royal family's lives.
From hearty cooking to gourmet eating, these dishes will impress even the most discerning palates. Recipes include traditional English fare, and, of course, royal favorites, such as:
- Spring Asparagus Soup with Dill
- Poached Eggs en Croute
- Gleneagles Pate
- Earl Grey Tea Cake
- Gaelic Steaks
- Royal Tea Scones
- Eggs Drumkilbo
- Summer Pudding
- Iced Praline Souffles
McGrady witnessed the rich history and surprisingly normal family life of the Royals, all while preparing elegant food with classical French influences for their table.
Filled with touching photographs, mementos, and personal messages, Eating Royally chronicles one chef's extraordinary experiences within the walls of Buckingham Palace.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> International & Regional >> European
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction