Eating Disorders: The path to recovery - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Lion Hudson
Publication Date: 2007
Eating disorders are a growing issue - at least 2% of females are now struggling with an eating disorder and studies amongst some groups such as teenage girls reveal much higher rates. This accessible and practical book helps readers to come to a full understanding of eating disorders and the various stages involved in recovery. It is essential reading for sufferers, their family and friends and also the interested reader. Writing from her experience of working with sufferers and drawing extensively on case histories, Dr Middleton explains what eating disorders are and why we develop them. Crucially, she offers guidance for setting out on the road to recovery.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues