- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Come to my party!
- The Star who couldn't twinkle
- Shine your lights!
All of the children are involved in actions, mimes and songs throughout the play, with the speaking parts designed for older children in the group.
Each play is preceded by a complete story version of the play (featuring black and white line drawings), designed to be told to the group as an introduction to the play itself.
The story is followed by a five-week countdown to the performance, with hints, activities and scripts for each week running up to the performance. Suggested stage positions are included.
Photocopy permission is included for the scripts and for all worksheets.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Barnabas for Children
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 11.69 X 8.27 X 0.2 (inches)|
The Christmas Shoppe: An Advent Experience for ChildrenDaphna Flegal, Marcia StonerAbingdon Press / 2012 / Other$24.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)
No Stable Too Small: 14 Christmas Plays For Churches of All SizesLois A. DeLong, Barbara A. AntonucciCSS Publishing / 2006 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$15.95Save 15% ($2.46)
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Special Programs
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Worship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship >> Drama >> Plays
- Christmas >> Books >> Church & Pastoral
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Special Programs
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship >> Drama >> Plays