Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Running Press Kids
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 10.38 X 9.38 (inches)|
Easter has arrived, and the Peanuts gang is ready to celebrate in this ultra-deluxe retelling of a classic children's tale featuring music, dialogue, and vivid illustrations from the most beloved group of children!
In this interactive story based on the Emmy-nominated television special by creator Charles M. Schulz, the Peanuts kids are all a-hopping to their favorite Easter traditions while Snoopy and Woodstock are up to their own hijinks as usual. Readers will delight in the timeless story as our favorite characters come to life with the help of sound prompts that allow readers to listen to the unforgettable dialogue and music we love.
Peanuts, one of the most beloved entertainment brands of all times, is a unique force across all medianewspaper, television, video, music, books, web, and theater. PEANUTS boasts an indelible cast of characters, including Snoopy, Linus, Lucy, and Good Ol' Charlie Brown. Over 18,000 comic strips celebrate numerous themes (holidays & sports), countless poses (Snoopy lying on top of his doghouse), and well-known expressions (Good grief!”) that have become a part of the American vocabulary.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Classics
- Books >> Children >> Interactive Books >> Sound Books
- Books >> Children >> Seasonal >> Classics
- Books >> Children >> Seasonal >> Interactive Books >> Sound Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Sound Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Interactive Books >> Sound Books