On Earth As It Is in Heaven: Answer God's Call to Transform the World - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
There has been an intense and growing debate in recent years regarding "dominionism" and what it means for Christians' involvement in business, politics, education, entertainment and other realms of societal influence. Now Dr. Peter Wagner brings Spirit-inspired clarity to the conversation with this essential guide for believers who want to impact our world for God's kingdom. This invaluable study examines powerful strategies God has revealed to His people in recent days and answers persistent questions with clear, biblical wisdom: Is wealth a legitimate tool of the church? How do today's workplace apostles lead in spiritual battle? Does God allow His people to make some decisions about the future? How is dominion theology operational in our world today? This groundbreaking study lays a biblical, theological and inspirational foundation for the mandate God has given His people.
C. Peter Wagner, PhD, holds graduate degrees in theology, missiology, and religion from Fuller Theological Seminary, Princeton Theological Seminary, and the University of Southern California. He served as a field missionary in Bolivia for 16 years and he taught on the faculty of the School of Intercultural Studies at Fuller Seminary for 30 years. The author of 70 books, Wagner ministers extensively nationally and internationally from his home base in Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality