Duh-Votions - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Sue Buchanan charms audiences wherever she goes, revealing the terrible truth about herself: "I may as well tell you because you'll figure it out anyway: I'm not that deep. I'm shallow. But I'm deep for a shallow person. What I've found out about God is that he is totally trustworthy, and I can relax in his plans. And besides that, all he wants is -- Are you ready for this? -- for me to be his person. Just be his person, for heaven's sake! All I can say to that is, Duh! Who knows? Next I may be writing a six-volume Bible commentary!" Sue offers a merry and witty look at life from the "shallow" end of the gene pool in sixty fun devotions, sure to leave you laughing and pondering some of life's most important lessons. This very funny lady shows us all that we don't have to be "deep" to hear God's voice. All we have to do is listen and we'll find his message about love and redemption in even the smallest details of everyday life.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
T Carter5 Stars Out Of 5October 10, 2002T CarterThis is an awesome, inspiring book that will make you feel loved, no matter what your itellectual standing in society! It is so funny that every time I read it I laugh out loud... I also tend to cry out loud at the reality and challenges.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor